Adam Lambert Belts Out "Better Than I Know Myself" on Jay Leno

on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where to take rise? Adam Lambert makes it look to such a degree easy! He has one of the with most propriety voice in music hands down, and his notes could probably literally shatter glass. In box you were wondering, no, I am not a cool, lol. Adam looked handsome as limbo last night as he sang his leading single "Better Than I Know Myself" from his forthcoming album, Trespassing. I slip on't really care for the strain. It's radio friendly and it'll to all appearance grow on me, but I can appreciate anything that Adam sings inasmuch as he is seriously that good!

Adam Lambert adhering Jay Leno

Tags: Lara Stone playboy Cintia Dicker crotch Rachelle Leah playboy pics Mellisa Clarke bikini Leah Francis sexy Rosie Jones nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment